Uh-huh you guys must be wondering how the heck a uni can be cool? It's a place where a lot of young people struggling studying and juggling their life. Ecewah bunyi nak hebat jah. Apapon, just wait till you read my point yeah?
So, a bit about Ajou Uni... It is located at Suwon about an hour and a half from Incheon... Established in 1973 and they some sort of have an agreement with the France gov to build the education institution. Surely there are a bit of France-y thingy here and there at Ajou. Top 10 things why ajou uni is cool:
10. You got to see students doing cute dancing by the street for the election campaign. See? They even got cute pink lab coat on.
9. Instead of ROTU they got ROTC (Reserved Officer Training Cops). How cool is that?
8. They have their own ' Tugu Universiti '. Like this.
Please don't mind that four people~ ^^
7. They have this cute post-PhD student walking around the hall and giving lecture on XRD instrument WHILE massaging his bad backache WITH a hammer. (not the spiky one of course)
Yeah, that's him doing his massage. Sorry oppa I put your pic here. ^^'
6. Each of the students got to produce a poster each year depending on their annual special project.Well, they do collaborate with their lab partner and a master student though.
It's Jung-jin with his poster. (:
5. Dreaming of walking a beautiful path with your friends while sipping yummy hot mocha along the way to keep warm? Yeah, we managed that.
Us, two caffeine-holics apparently.
4. Have you ever seen Winnie The Pooh hanging around at a uni? Well, we had.
A cool and sporting Winnie I might say. ;p
3. Always beautiful scenery surrounding you. Every spot is worth picture-snapping!
2. The ratio of male students to female student is 4:1. Ehem, so you got my gist. Males everywhere (heaven?) and the 1/5 portion of the girls? Yeah, they are beauties.(heck.) haha
Haha tikah, gotcha!
And the #1 reason why Ajou Uni is sooo cool is, *drumroll*
1. We met our freaking-rocking-cool friend here! You guys are AWESOME!
Really, visiting Ajou Uni was all fun (despite the lectures and presentations ;p). We did flirt a little too much I think. I blame the Korean guys for upsetting the girls hormones. haha *devilgrin* Wish that the Ajou-rians are gonna come and pay us a visit here! Till then, take care!
notabuku: busy la konon kan... Haha, azza, you LIAR!