what's here is hereit is all to my heart contentnot to brag not to lowmay it be true or may it not

♥ AIMI AJLA ♥

10 things that I can say bout her.

 1.  Absorbed to online shopping ( my shopping mate ;p )
 2.  Very determined in doing something she wants to.
 3.  Caring and jiwa2. (--,)
 4.  Can be very mean too..haha
 5.  Has a sharp tongue to people that piss her off... (oopsie, careful)
 6.  Loves English and Organic Chem.
 7.  In loves with Haruma Miura but in relationship with Abe M. (or is it the other way round? )
 8.  Ayat pelik2 kadang (esp when she talks with n9 dialect) + she's hilarious...( ker?)
 9.  I can pour myself out to her. ( salu gak dgr my rant and nagging..tee hee)
10. I know she'll be there when I need her.. :)


 Make a wish!

Happy 21st dear, you are ancient! HAHA
May Allah bless you and all your loved ones.
May success accompany your life here and in the hereafter.
Forever stick us together.
Amin..

~ have to jog with all these calories.hehe ~



notabuku: I got you two cakes! hehe okeh2 SR later k?

3 comments:

Kaspersky Murah said...

SAKIT DOWH DGR LAGU KOREAN KO NI..
AHAHAHA..

BTW..THANKS BEB..

Kaspersky Murah said...

in love with haruma tp relation with Abe M?HAHAHAHAHAHHAA...

2 2 ak xmo..=p

~anchor~ said...

timer ak seadanya...
ak ske korea..
hahahahha
smoga ko hepi slaloo~