what's here is hereit is all to my heart contentnot to brag not to lowmay it be true or may it not

~ oh-oh my heart falls again ~



These masterpieces are from 'Cake Boss'. A reality show about Carlos Bakery Shop. It's a family business set up back in 1910. The cakes are never boring, full of details and characters. Every bit of the cake is edible. The show itself is full of drama and never got to fail me every time a cake was produced.Even the short commercial happens to mesmerized me making me waiting for each new episode.So, if you're a cake lover or you just enjoy watching the baking process tune to this show. Sure it will not fail you! Click here.


The Family.






notabuku: Everything is connected to everything else.

2 comments:

Kaspersky Murah said...

owh mann...blowing mind lak ai tgk mnde alah ni..

ngap

ngap

ngap..

erkkk..full

~anchor~ said...

hey,u finished them all!! they are only for show!